What information do we collect?
We collect technical information from all visitors to our site. Like many websites, our server records standard information about site traffic to a log file. This information includes IP addresses, browser types, referring pages as well as the date and time of each visit to one of our pages. This type of information is collected from all of our site visitors.
When requesting an appointment from our site, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and phone number. If you contact us through our site, you will be asked for your name and e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process your appointment request and/or contact you
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.